Tuesday, May 6, 2008

9/10 DPO and my life outside TTC

I'm currently 9/10 DPO and I don't plan to test until Sunday (of course it's Mother's Day...I'm predicting BFN, which is also the day of my beta. I'm of course hoping that I'm pregnant, but I have no confidence that I actually am.

My parents were visiting this weekend and we actually spent all of Saturday afternoon in the yard weeding. We're going to my BFF's graduation this Saturday, and then we are going to visit our parents. D's mom will be out of town at SIL's bridal shower, but his dad will be around. Just in case I am pregnant, we got grandma cards for Mother's Day.

I'm glad that I don't feel as uncomfortable around babies as some people who are taking a while to TTC, since I'm a nanny for a 2 1/2 year old and a 8 month old. I couldn't have taken this job, which is tiring but is a lot of fun. I'm much happier than when I was teaching and it's much more rewarding and fun than working retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment