Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Need help

If anyone knows of a lab in Houston, Austin or Dallas that offers semen analysis on Saturday, please let me know.  We are having some issues with scheduling and we can't do it in Omaha since we don't get there until Sunday (and no one does Sunday testing) and my surgery is super early Monday.  All the places here are Monday to Friday 8-3 only and D isn't willing to take off work (plus I'd have to too).  I'm starting to call around to places in Houston, Austin, and Dallas (we'll be there over the next few weekends), but it's going to take a lot of phone calls I'm pretty sure.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry, I can't be of any help, but I'll say a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No help here either...but St. Anthony came in pretty handy for me today, so I will say a prayer for you in this regard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I can't be of help with a specific lab, but I would recommend a hospital lab. Don't even try LabCorps, Quest, or the other chains. Also, don't tell them "how" you will be collecting. Just ask if they will take a sample you bring in from home. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've actually seen a guy at LabCorp who was there for an SA (he announced it loudly at the counter!). I'm in a Dallas suburb, and our LabCorp is open on Saturdays. I would definitely call and ask if you can bring it in from home, though! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to know daily Mass schedules all over the place. Now I know a lot of blood and sperm lab times...but sadly, only in Virginia. Wish I could help! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete