Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Creighton Chart

I'm going to put a link to my Creighton Chart on the side. I put my Creighton Chart as well as my temps in a excel file which I will try to keep up to date. 

I haven't really talked about this cycle much since it's a break cycle, and zero chance of pregnancy.  Based on temps (and my most fertile mucus), I ovulated on CD 18.  That puts me at 7DPO. The good news is that I haven't had any bleeding. However, I've had white stamps (peak-type mucus) until yesterday, even though they were less fertile mucus (10CL or 10C/KL, 8C, 6C instead of 10KL for you Creighton charters) than CD 18.  I used my first green stamp yesterday.  However, I've already seen 6C today so I'll be using another white stamp today.  I'm guessing that I'll be going to yellow stamps in a couple cycles if I keep having this happen.  I should be ready to send my chart by Thanksgiving to Dr. Hilgers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for not getting back to your ? regarding the letter to Dr. H. Just saw your comment today!
    My letter is stored on my other computers (I'm on my laptop right now) but shoot me an email at thiscrossiembrace at yahoo dot com, and I'll email the entire letter to you.
    For now, I can tell you I was VERY detailed (at Sr. Renee's request). I basically told him every test and treatment I had been through, the results, and any symptoms or complaints I had over the past 2 yrs. I started with my first diagnosis of irregular AFs and PCOS, well before TTC, at age 19. HTH for now!
    I look forward to reading more on your blog! God bless, and GL with your letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the charts! I should do that too. You're right, you'll probably have to start using yellow stamps. I was always a yellow stamp person too, although interestingly enough I never actually had yellow stamps in my possession.

    And no spotting so far is definitely a good thing!

    ReplyDelete