Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I shouldn't self-diagnose but I'm worried

I'm worried right now from reading the information from Dr. Toth on This Cross I Embrace's blog. I fear that there's an infection that's causing the problems conceiving and the bleeding and such. I'm worried that if that is the problem, it could be very time-consuming and expensive to deal with. I worry that we won't be able to try to conceive for a long time. I haven't even completed this cycle and sent my letter to Dr. Hilgers, but I'm concerned.  

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!! I'm sorry!! It seems my post has caused nothing but fear and panic in everyone :( The good news is that we have a 10-day treatment plan. Aggressive, nonetheless, but only 10 days! From then on, I may be on cyclical antibiotics (oral) while TTC, but nothing invasive or expensive. (And I complain about cost because we have to pay for it up front, but we are *praying hard* that insurance will cover at least half... or most. I'm sure they'll cover SOMETHING.)

    So sorry to worry you!

    ReplyDelete