Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CD 1: Cycle 14...back in the game

Today is CD 1 and the break cycle is over.  I'm glad to be done with the break and be back to trying.  This is the happiest that I've been to get my period in a while.  At the end of this cycle, I'll be able to send my letter to Dr. Hilgers.  Thank you to This Cross I Embrace for sending me your letter to help me to get started.  At my follow-up yesterday, my Creighton teacher said that there are definitely somethings in my chart that Dr. Hilgers will want to look into (the bleeding the cycle between, long periods/going straight into mucus, non-peak type mucus after peak day).  I'm hoping to have some idea of what our problems are and what the next steps should be on treatments by the beginning of the year.


2 comments:

  1. I had two of those three problems you mentioned (the last two). Honestly, I still have never discovered if they are associated with any of my many problems! I really hope you get some answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome :) Glad to hear things are moving forward! GL with the letter sending!

    ReplyDelete