Friday, October 3, 2008

Some more random stuff

I have more random stuff that isn't really connected to talk about:

D seems to have more interested in having sex now that we aren't supposed to have sex for a month. I'm guessing once we get back to o time of the next cycle when we're actually trying, he won't want sex anymore. It's quite annoying.

My back has been bothering me a lot lately. I probably need to start by wearing my most supportive tennis shoes.

W, the little boy that I nanny for, threw up on Wednesday. Luckily we were in the garage and he only threw up once.

My 28th birthday is next Saturday and so is my high school reunion.

I dyed my hair blonder, but it's not as light as I hoped and expected from the box. I'm going to do it light in early to mid-November.

No comments:

Post a Comment