Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What we did this cycle, and trying to keep it off FB * Edited

Here are the meds and vitamins that I was on this cycle:
T3 22.5 mg twice daily
cortisol 5 mg four times daily
prenatal vitamin, plus additional vitamin C, E, folic acid and iron, daily
cod liver oil (830 mg) and flax oil (1000 mg) daily
vitamin B6 500 mg sustained release daily
Pain and Brain supplement for inflammation, 3 capsules twice daily
antibiotic for both me and my husband, this cycle CD 6-15
mucinex 600 mg twice a day from CD 10 until P+3

benadryl 1 capsule twice a day from P+5 to P+9 (Little Joann and TCIE mentioned this on the Catholic IF yahoo group I read)


I had two acupuncture treatments, one with ear points only P+3 and one with the full treatment P+6.   


We used P-1 (and kind of used P-2...if you remember this post), but we didn't use Peak day or any of the count of 3.  


I had bleeding (not just spotting) from P+4 to P+9.




We have told our families, who have told the extended family, but we are waiting until at least the u/s to share with anyone else.  However, I've had to delete to posts from my wall on FB (thankfully I saw them quickly) from various family members congratulating us.  I had to let them know that we appreciate the support, but we don't want it all over FB this early.  One of my cousins sent me a private message on FB since she saw there weren't any posts about it, and I was so thankful that she thought to do that.


This is D's FB status currently: ‎572b*48=1104b.  Can you guess what it means?  


8 comments:

  1. Beta was 572 and 48 hours later was the 2nd #!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot to take down in one day! But hey, it all contributed to the success! Should I be taking other vitamins with my prenatal like you did???

    No idea with the numbers...not good with numbers. Hate them. Don't have that side of brain! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never have guessed what that FB post meant! That is awesome :) and very witty. Do you think the acupuncture was a significant tool to your conception? I've been thinking of doing it, but I am not sure yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love D's FB status - very sneaky. :) I'd love to know if someone (other than the bloggers) figures out what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job, cathy. even knowing your numbers it didn't come to mind :) very sneaky indeed! thanks for posting the meds. one question for dr. h is if he thinks you need to be on any antibiotics during the pregnancy. worth checking into.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm still in amazement that you're pregnant! God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for changing the comment setup! Feels so good to comment normally again :).

    ReplyDelete