Sunday, August 15, 2010

Prayer Buddy Reveal, Summer Edition

During the Summer Edition of Prayer Buddies, I've been praying for a woman who has a beautiful little boy and is currently expecting her second child.  She had some big things with regard to her family that she needed prayers for.  She's very busy trying to finish her graduate work before her second blessing arrives.  We have a lot in common with regards to our husbands and our prayers for them.  I was praying for Wheelbarrow Rider.  I offered my weekly adoration hour for you and your family as well as praying for you during Mass and whenever else I had prayer time. You'll continue to be in my prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your prayers! Oh my goodness! You must have some serious pull because my dad is doing just fine and the graduate work is coming along. I really do feel at peace with everything despite my recent aches and pains post :) I am so grateful for your prayers, especially with all the big news going on in your life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention that you have been really on my heart lately as well. For the past month, at least, when my email comes up, your blog comes up as well. I just didn't want to miss any news going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete