Friday, August 13, 2010

Scary stuff (not pregnancy related)

My youngest brother, who is ok, got into a car accident today (and he was at fault) and possibly totaled his car.  I was driving behind him and saw the whole thing happen.  It was really scary; I wasn't sure that he was going to be ok.  I parked my car and ran over to check on him.  The other driver was older and went to the hospital, but I don't think it was serious.  Thankfully D came over from work and helped get everything sorted out.  My brother is supposed to be leaving to drive up to school in Ohio on Sunday, but we don't know how he's getting back yet.  My parents haven't gotten back to their house overseas yet from their trip to the states, so we haven't been able to talk to them.  They hopefully will be back in the next couple hours.  I'm very glad I wasn't in the car, or I'd be over at the hospital getting an u/s.

7 comments:

  1. Ye-ikes!! Scary! Glad he is okay and the other driver as well. What an awful feeling, seeing an accident happen before your eyes! Glad you weren't in the car, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is scary! Watching someone you love and not knowing if they are okay...I can only relate it to watching Charlie fall down the flight of stairs from behind and I was terrified! It was complete slow motion. So glad he is okay and the other driver probably too. And glad you were NOT in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so scary! Let us know if he needs anything when he gets to Ohio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So scary!! And to see it happen, ack!! I am so glad you were not in the car. So glad there are no serious injuries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...That is scary! I'm so glad that everyone is okay and no one got seriously heart, thanks be to God! That's enough drama for tonight - for the rest of weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SCARY! That is like a movie. So sorry y'all had to go through that...esp with out mom and dad! Glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete