Thursday, August 5, 2010

Zone 4, Baby!

PPVI called with my progesterone results this afternoon.  My progesterone on Sunday, P+15, was 40.7, which is Zone 4, and my CRP was low, which is good, so no signs of infection.  I'm down to 100 mg PIO twice a week instead of 200 mg, which is good since when the prescription from the mail order pharmacy comes I'll be using 50mg/ml instead of the nice 100 mg from the compounding pharmacy.  Thankfully the copay is pretty decent, so I'm fine with that.

I did end up going to T.ar.get and buying a cheap bra since my old one was falling apart and the new one was uncomfortable after just 4 days. The nipple pain has officially kicked in, while I was trying bras and camis on.  I also got a prenatal yoga video that I'm going to try to do.  It's too hot to go on walks before about 8pm since it's over 100 pretty much all day and it doesn't get below 90 until after dark and the low is just under 80 (and that's at like 4 am) so I'll wait until the weather cools down some before doing walks.

I'm still only at the nausea stage, but even eating constantly isn't settling my stomach as well as earlier in the week.  When I wake up in the night to go to the bathroom, I have to have a couple rice crackers when I get back in bed.  I'm pretty sure true morning sickness isn't far off.  I'm hoping to make it until at least Monday (5 weeks, 2 days) before it kicks in since we are going out of town for a baptism (D's best friend's baby) on Sunday.  I really would prefer not to be sick on the 4 hour drive.  I definitely will need to pack lots of snacks for the ride.  The fatigue isn't too bad, but I'm pretty sure that tomorrow I'll be pretty tired since I'm getting my PIO tonight.

I'm still kind of following the endo diet since I feel better when I'm not eating gluten or dairy.  I pretty much eat the endo diet at home and don't worry as much when we are traveling, etc.  We'll have to see how it goes once morning sickness officially kicks in.

I'm about to have my pregnancy evaluation with TCIE!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on Zone 4 my p4 is only 44! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good little baby...grow little one, grow! Nice numbers momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sounds like you are having a nice strong start to things. Yeah! So, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Was it difficult for you do give up dairy?? I can't manage that one, though I'm 95% off wheat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zone 4 is amazing! I do the 50mg pio and I have to say it was a big relief to go from two 2 cc shots each time to one 2 cc shot. And who knows? you could be off it in no time! I get my pio from my mail order pharmacy and its way cheap, plus they mail me a 90 day supply so saves time...just fyi in case that is an option.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just checked your blog after being away for a little while. What great news! I am so excited! May God bless you, your husband, and your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The real morning sickness never kicked in for me-just after and evening nausea. No throwing up! I'm hoping for the same for you!

    ReplyDelete