Thursday, May 3, 2012

Part II Round I

So my cycle started back on Sunday.  It's a bit weird to start again after having a 22 month break.  My cycle doesn't seem really horrible like some people have described their first cycle after pregnancy.  I'm still nursing but my cycle seems to have started about 6 weeks after nightweaning.  We'll see how a few cycles go (I had taken a break from charting, but I'm going back now) and we'll be TTC, but won't be doing any meds, bloodwork or anything until at least July or August. I'm not going to push weaning.   I'll continue just to offer her other options for something to drink or take her outside so she's not bored.

I finished my class and passed the final, so now I'm looking for a job.  The nice thing is that I'll be able to work from home, although I'll probably be working like 10 pm-2 am and not getting a lot of sleep.  Thankfully K does usually sleep until 8 am or so, so hopefully I'll be able to get a few hours and then nap some during her naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment