Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meet-ups and more

I started back to work on Monday.  Things are going well, but I am tired.  The kids are very sweet and the mom and dad are great too.  I've got Thursdays off, so I'll be trying to comment more and get caught up on the unread  blogs in Reader.

This past weekend, I got to meet Keep Calm and Carry On and have lunch with her.  We had a great time, and like she posted, we taken about trying to get the Southern girls together (although anyone willing to drive/fly to wherever we end up meeting is welcome).  One option is that my house is relatively centrally located based on the Southern girls I'm aware of (email me if you want to know exactly where mrsblondies at gmail dot com), and D and I would be willing to host anyone who would be interested.  We don't have a particular date set either.  Anyone who is interested, please comment on either my blog or on Keep Calm's or email one of us.

I'll post more tomorrow.  It's bedtime.



No comments:

Post a Comment