Sunday, March 22, 2009

Still sick

I went to my GP dr on Wednesday, and I have a sinus infection and a possible double ear infection. I've been on antibiotics (and a bunch of other stuff) since then and I'm finally starting to feel a bit better.

I'm on CD 12 and since I've been taking the antibiotics and Mucinex-D, I've have weird CM. *TMI ahead* I've had 6K/8K and globby brown tinted 8C. Hopefully it will normalize soon.

I still really need to sit down and write a long post. However, now I must eat.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! Sorry to hear you're still sick! Hopefully you will start feeling better soon!

    As for your odd CM...I'm sure it has a lot to do with the Mucinex-D you're taking. A decongestant will really dry up your CM. Unfortunately, the "D" part can't distinguish between the stuff in your nose (which you want dried up) and the stuff you need to conceive!

    Maybe hold off on taking that for a day or two (if you can stand it) and you may see an improvement!

    (BTW - Sorry, I know you didn't ask for advice! Sometimes I just can't help myself though! Feel free to just ignore me...LOL!)

    Hope you have a nice rest of the day today! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you're still sick! i hope that the meds help soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ear infections are so painful, sorry you are having to deal with all of this. Confusing mucus doesn't help at easing your mind either.
    Hope the meds kick that sickness away! Keep up your spirits, even though I bet you want to just veg out and give your body some time to heal!

    ReplyDelete