Sunday, March 1, 2009

Updates and a dilemma

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I'm still having computer issues. I'm still working on my Honest Scrap, and I'll try to get that posted in the next couple days.

I'm pretty sure that I oed (based on temps and fluid quality and quantity) on Wednesday, which was CD 19. We did use Wednesday, but we didn't use any other days that would have a chance of being fertile. However, I had small amounts of 10KLx1 on Thursday and Friday, so my peak wouldn't be until Friday. However, since I'm doing my hormone series b/w right now, I need opinions on how to label it. Do I base everything off Peak on Wednesday or Friday? I also started bleeding this morning (at O+3, Peak+1), so I'll like to have the progesterone information from yesterday. If I count Friday as peak I won't have progesterone info since it would only be Peak+1. I need opinions by Wednesday, since that's when I might need to do my big Peak+7.

I really hope that the bloodwork finds something, so that we might have a chance before December/January (which is when I'm planning to do the lap, SHSG, u/s series). However if I have tube blockage or LUFS (incomplete ovulation), then there's not a chance before then anyways.

I still need to do a bigger post, but I'll have to get to it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment