Sunday, August 2, 2009

Better ETA

Update: The lady who does scheduling at PPVI is out until next Monday, so I'll have to call while on vacation. Frustrating.

I still haven't found my diamond, but I did get the claim put in for replacing it. My grandma is doing alright, not great but she's at home with home care (I think). I had Friday off, so I was able to rest after a stressful week. We are going on vacation soon to see my relatives on my dad's side, so I'm looking for to that since it also involves lots of swimming and D and I both love the water.

One of our friends was at our house with his almost 2-year-old. The little boy loves D, and D is so cute with him. I got a little sad watching them because I want him to be able to do that with our child (plus the little boy is blond...just like D and I). Our friend even brought up that he can't wait until we have kids. One issue is that our house is not childproofed in anyway, so we had a lot of times where we were have to grab or move stuff so that he wouldn't get into it.

I call PPVI tomorrow to get my surgery scheduled. I'll post and put the date in my sidebar.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Stressful weeks are never fun. It is always so hard to see the hubs with other children, so I know what you mean. I can only imagine God giving you many, many blessings during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have have been going through an (exceptionally) tough time. As if infertility wasn't enough. Glad to hear things are turning around, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun vacation and hopefully you'll get that surg date so you won 't have to think about it while you are trying to have fun! My dh admitted that there's been plenty of times where he feels sad because he's not a father...it broke my heart. Glad to hear your grandmother is doing better. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got your very sweet package yesterday! But was so tired I could barely move! I read through the book and everything! It was perfect! I love everything and I am so thankful for your thoughtfulness!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to hear when your surgery will be- - I'm counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete