Tuesday, October 20, 2009

P+2

It doesn't look like I o'd until CD 23, which was Sunday. We decided to use this cycle. I didn't stress about which days we used and let D decide the days. It was so much so much better in every way. We ended using P-2 and P. I'm not really expecting to get pregnant, but it would be nice if I didn't have any bleeding before starting my period.

It was good to see our friends and D's family this weekend, even though it was for a sad occasion. We saw some friends that we hadn't see in at least six months and got to spend time with D's best friend and his wife. The mass was really well done and touching.

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking just the other day that your surgery is getting closer! I sure hope that there is no spotting/bleeding before the real start of your next cycle, if there is a new cycle on the horizon! We can always hope! Glad to hear that you and your husband feel some of the pressure is being lifted and you both are being blessed in every way.

    It is nice to see such a cheerful post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the mass was nice...praying for you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read your comment on my last post! How did you get so smart? I swear you know all kinds of things about bloodwork and hormones! Please share with me how you got those numbers to convert.

    I did just learn to do the ratios today. I thought it was hard, but I was not thinking simply enouth :)

    I almost calledy you on my way home yesterday, but I am just not a great phone person and sometimes I just talk and talk and make no sense, so I decided not to call.

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete