Thursday, January 21, 2010

Weird dreams, etc.

Last night I had a weird dream.  I wasn't pregnant, but for some reason people who I wasn't going to see for a while were giving me presents of maternity clothes and baby clothes.  It was very odd and I felt a bit embarrassed.  About a week or so ago, I had a dream that was clearly based on AYWH adopting Clara.  In this dream, somehow we had been offered a preemie to adopt even though we weren't actually actively pursuing adoption.  I'm pretty sure that K and R were with us in the dream.

I'm think I might have ovulated about 2-3 days ago (Monday or Tuesday), but yesterday was peak day based on my current instructions.  My ovary pain ended after Monday.  We only used Saturday morning.  I'm getting close to the halfway point between surgeries.  I have about 6 weeks left.

I'm going to post a picture of my pill boxes (I have three for my meds and vitamins).  My vitamins are in one, my nighttime Hydrocort and antacid in another, and other Hydrocort doses and T3, plus the antibiotics in the third).  I got one of the 4 a day pill things where you can pop out the day's worth of pills separately.  Here's what I'm taking:
Hydrocort (5 mg 4x daily, breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime)
T3 (22.5 mg 2x daily, 9am & 9 pm)

Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal (6 daily)
Vitamin B-complex (50 mg, 1 daily)
Vitamin C with rosehips (250 mg, 3 daily)
Vitamin E (200 mg, 1 daily)
Flax Oil (1 tbsp daily in breakfast smoothie)
Fish Oil (1 daily)
These both D and I are taking:
Clarithromycin antibiotic (500 mg 2x daily, for 21 days...we've got about a week left)

Fluconazole (150 mg 1x daily, yesterday, today, and tomorrow...they found even more yeast in the cultures)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to the halfway point-I bet 6 weeks will fly by!
    I was wondering what you are on the Hydrocort for? I feel I've been hearing it a lot recently and am just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hydrocort, for those who are curious is for adrenal fatigue. My cortisol number is on the lower side of normal so when combined with the adrenal questionnaire, Dr. H. thought it might help. It can also reduce inflammation, like that in my uterus that he found in the hysteroscopy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s quite a pharmacy you’ve got there. Congratulations (if that’s the right word) on making it to the halfway point. I hope and pray this remaining time flies by for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog since about last November. I was in Omaha in October and was praying for you while you were there. I'm also taking hydrocort but can't stand it! It tastes disgusting and always always gets stuck on my tongue. I'm avoiding taking it, but know I should. I'm a big baby! I hope to get to know you better. Check out my blog:
    secondchancesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete