Saturday, August 23, 2008

CD 1...Cycle #12 (or Everything's Falling Apart and I Don't Even Know Why)

Today is CD 1 of cycle #12, although I didn't ever stop spotting after 2 DPO in cycle #11. I'm sick, and I feel like my body is falling apart. I wish I knew what was causing the spotting.

There are some sudden things going on that are also making me feel like my marriage could be falling apart and I don't even know why. If there isn't some sort of explanation from D of what's wrong pretty soon and some resolution regarding whatever it is, I'm not sure that we'll even be trying this cycle. The most frustrating part is that I don't even know what's wrong and he won't tell me. I'm in the middle of writing a letter. I hope I can have some answers from him at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment