Sunday, August 10, 2008

SIL's wedding

My SIL got married on Friday to a great guy. The wedding was good and the reception was fun. We only had one person ask when we were having kids, and D answered "When she gets pregnant". There was a lot of other random baby talk and stuff, but I think I handled it well. I finally met/got to know some of D's family, and I met C's (new BIL) cousin who was a bridesmaid and she was awesome. We had a really good time getting together with everyone that we don't get to see often.

I have no idea whether or not I've oed yet. My Saturday temp was after lots of drinking and little sleep and I didn't temp today at all, but I'm definitely in my fertile phase right now. The wedding stuff took up a lot of our time, so we actually only had intercourse one day other than today which was Wednesday. I'm pretty sure that I haven't oed yet, but this cycle is super funky due to the provera. I'm either on CD 15 or CD 25. My temp tomorrow should hopefully give me an idea whether or not I oed yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment