Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Vacation

We are in northern NY state right now for my SIL's wedding on Friday. Right now I'm sitting at a Honda dealership getting my tires aligned. We left Friday after work and got to my SIL and FBIL's house in Virginia on Saturday in the late morning. We stayed the night with them and then drove up to New Jersey to see D's grandma and some of his aunts and uncles (even though we'll see them later this week). We stopped for the night at a hotel and then drove up yesterday to the Finger Lakes and went wine tasting. We had a lot of wine and a good lunch, and we bought a couple hundred dollars worth of wine. Tomorrow we have the bachelor/bachelorette parties, and D is going golfing in the morning. Thursday is bridesmaids' luncheon and rehearsal/rehearsal dinner, and then the wedding is Friday. We leave sometime on Saturday to get back sometime on Sunday.

It looks like o is not impending, so I was right about this counting as a new cycle. It's disappointing since we are on vacation now, but luckily CD 21 is on a Saturday (8/16). We'll have to see how that timing is.

I'll probably be able to post a couple more times this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment