Thursday, May 28, 2009

P+1?

I'm pretty sure today is O+1/P+1 (CD 18 is not too bad for me).  Yesterday I had a temp dip and 10KL (I didn't have as much CM as usual though), and today was a higher temp and 8C.  We used Monday, but yesterday D was frustrated and tired of sex on a schedule.  I completely understand the sentiment; we are "forcing" ourselves during fertile times and doing that for two years has gotten old.  I'm going to work on surrending it since I have a habit of being the pursuer instead of letting D pursue.  

Once I've confirmed my peak day, I'm planning to call to try to get my surgery scheduled (still planning on Dec.).  I'm hoping that I'll have another month without the crazy spotting; that would be such an improvement.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I feel like I am the butcher and my DH is the lamb when it comes to fertile time BDing! ;) It isn't even right. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete