Saturday, May 9, 2009

P+11 and Thryoid Study

I'm currently at P+11 right now without any spotting, but I feel like I'm about to spot/start a new cycle. D keeps asking me if I'm going to test soon, but I'm not going to unless I get to P+14 (Tuesday) without spotting.

I can almost guarantee that I'm not going to qualify for the Thyriod Dysfunction Study. My pre-peak average was 98.1 or 98.2 and post-peak it was 98.7 most days. I'm a little surprised that my temps were as high as they were. I'm sending the paperwork back today.

1 comment:

  1. You may still qualify. My temps were about par with yours, in fact post-Peak I would often have 99.0s (Clomid made my progesterone really high post-Peak). Anyway, my Dr said I wasn't severely deficient, but that I could still benefit from the T3, so you may, too.

    Also, I'm ss I didn't get a chance to call you to meet up last weekend. I ended up Oing that weekend, going in for my post-coital, and getting some possibly really scary news (see my latest posts). I was pretty much a basket case, and didn't want to subject you to that :) I'm bummed I missed you.

    ReplyDelete