Friday, January 30, 2009

D isn't talking to me

It's not as bad as it sounds, but it is a bit funny.  At some point on Tuesday, D said that he wasn't going to talk to me so he won't get in trouble (not completely sure what had caused this).  On Wednesday, he didn't talk to me at all and I thought that he was mad at me.  He finally wrote out that he wasn't going to talk so he won't get in trouble.  He will write and use gestures or sign language but he has not actually talked to me since Tuesday.  I'm trying to think postively about it, even though I'm not quite sure what to think.  I'm also curious to see what he does when we are around other people over the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I am making the comment rounds today as I finally set up my own profile.
    I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed your blog very much! I am praying you get that bun in the oven soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't husbands just too much sometimes?? I will pray that you make up soon.

    ReplyDelete