- I live in NW Louisiana for those who didn't know. I am not aware of a Napro doctor close by.
- When the nurse calls on Tuesday, I'm going to find out about my options for treatment and prices (and how to find out about insurance coverage).
- I'm going to see if the bloodwork can be done locally so I could get it done relatively soon. I would also try to see about getting the u/s series done locally if possible.
- Since our parents are from Houston, if there is a doctor in Houston since that would be easier than going to Omaha.
- I haven't talked to D yet about everything since we went out with a friend of ours last night and he's working today.
- I have to see if my employers (I'm a nanny) have any upcoming vacations since that would make it easier for me to go either to Houston or to Omaha.
- I can't really make any decisions until I've talked to the nurse on Tuesday and have more information. I'm going to try not to worry about it too much until then.
- I'm very much looking forward to moving forward in getting my body healthy and normalized.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
With regard to the letter from Dr. Hilgers, plus a cycle update
A couple of people have commented on my last post about the letter from Dr. Hilgers, so I thought I would make a post response instead of replying to each.
I'm on CD 14, and I've had 10C/KL (very fertile EWCM for non-Creighton charters) since CD 10. We took advantage of Wednesday as a day of fertility, and I'm hoping to use today too. If I o at my normal time, I've still got a week to go (aaahhh).
I got a St. Anne medal and a Miraculous Medal on Thursday when I went to the local Catholic bookstore, and I started a Novena yesterday to St. Anne. Gram (D's grandma) enrolled us in The Central Association of the Miraculous Medal for our anniversary.