Monday, January 5, 2009

Desperate for answers

I'm getting to the point where it's been about 5 weeks since Dr. Hilgers received my letter, and I'm praying that the reply will come soon (the letter acknowledging my letter said about 6 weeks). I know that I'm going to be starting a new cycle soon (Fri-Sun is when I expect CD 1). I'd like to be able to get testing done this coming cycle. I feel stuck, and the bleeding doesn't help. I just need to know what's wrong with me.

I loved AYWH's post on trusting that God will answer her prayers. I need to work on doing that, too. Sometimes I'm not even confident enough in my belief to pray for children. D and I talked about what we would name our children long before we got married, so we have names. I haven't brought up much baby-related stuff recently, because I feel like I'm bringing up stuff that won't end up happening.

My goal for this year is to be more charitable (financially, with my time, and in my thoughts). I told D to budget in donation money when he worked on our budget, and I'm looking for a good volunteer opportunity.

I'm still bleeding. It's more than spotting and less than a full period flow. I'm at 7-9 DPO/Peak+7. That's it for a cycle update. I updated my crazy Creighton chart. I'm going to need more red stickers soon.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get some answers soon! I'll be keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things I want to say to you! First of all, do not lose hope!!! I called Dr. Hilgers office until I convinced the sectretary to email me a copy. I do not recommend this, but I just say this to show you how crazy I was when I waiting for my response letter from Dr. Hilgers! He was so busy at the time, my letter was a little delayed. On the issue about needing more red stickers, I literally had to request more red sticker and even made some homemade ones and used a red pen and filled in the little square when I ran out. I was miserable and I can only believe that that it will get better for you very soon! A year ago, I was very hopeful to get rid of my dysfunctional bleeding and after my first consultation and surgery with Dr. Hilgers, I was able to have normal cycles (with the help of progesterone) and then after my second surgery with no progesterone medications. You are right where you need to be in getting help from Dr. Hilgers. I know it may seem like it is taking forever, but I believe that your answers will come sooner than later!
    I really admire your determination to be more generous with your time, talent, and treasure! You will be blessed for opening your heart so wide!

    ReplyDelete