Saturday, January 10, 2009

Waiting

I'm still spotting/bleeding, but it's not heavy enough to count as my period yet.  It looks like it'll be another time where I'm bleeding for at least 20 straight days (I'm already at 10).  I've been feeling sad and stressed.  My 5 1/2 year old computer is falling apart, but it's going to be a while before we can get a new one. we won't have our credit card balances paid off until July and then we have to save up for a computer.  My car (2001 Honda) is still in good shape, but it's in for a major service costing about $600 since it's got almost 150,000 miles on it and we plan to keep it for hopefully about 5 more years.  

I contacted PPVI since it's been almost 6 weeks since they receive my letter.  They said that Dr. Hilgers will hopefully be working on the response this weekend.  She took my email address and will email me the letter when it's ready, so that's good news.  Most likely, I won't be able to do anything until next cycle unless the response is on Monday or Tuesday.  Of course testing and treatment will cost money.

I know I shouldn't be worrying about things as much as I am.  I need to work on putting things in God's hands.  I'm almost finished reading Left to Tell; I need to be more like Immaculee, her faith in such harrowing circumstances is amazing.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I sort of feel like I am reading about myself. I went through similar symptoms and with Dr. Hilgers help, I am doing better! You are in the right place for healing and I believe you will get a response soon. I am so glad I mentioned getting them to email it to you! If you can remember, pray for Dr. Hilgers and that the holy spirit will guide him to bring you healing. I did this as I waited for his response and I continue to pray for him and his nurses! I am so sorry you are having to deal with all that crazy spotting, but I am certian it will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I came across your blog this evening and wanted to let you know that I too share in the journey of TTC. For me, I have been diagnosed with PCOS when I was in college. I am now 32 and have been married for almost 6 months and have been TTC for 5. I also wanted to tell you that I understand your frustration and sadness you feel. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. It is my hope that all of your dreams and answers to your prayers will come soon. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am fairly new to blogging. My page was just created back in the middle of December. It has been a blessing for me becuase I have gotten to read about and talk to many women who are also TTC. Blogging has also given me an outlet for my emotions and thoughts, which has helped in many ways for me. I wish you the best of luck with getting answers and results. Your miracle is coming. :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I will look forward to following your blog and journey as you TTC.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Blessings,
    Stacey :)

    ReplyDelete