Monday, July 6, 2009

D's BF's Wedding, etc.

I'm on day 8, and I (as of know) seem to have finished spotting yesterday. That's definitely an improvement for me. It would be nice if this coming weekend (or by our anniversary next Tuesday), I had fertile CM but I'm not going to hold my breath since my body likes to throw curveballs. I'm finally at my maintance dose for T3 and only have to do temps and pulses once a week instead of every day.

I hope everyone had a great July 4. We had a very low key day and just hung out at home.

D's best friend's wedding was a lot of fun, but there was a lot of baby/pregnancy talk. They are some of the later people to get married and they went to a strong Catholic college so most married people had one or more kids. One of the bridesmaids was about 8 months pregnant. I did get to see my IRL IF friend who is starting to look into adoption for her second child (tried 4 years for first and have been trying 4 years for second). I also got to see my brother who's a religious, and he and some friends prayed with me about IF.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad your brother and friends prayed with you about IF. What a blessing and comfort to your heart.
    Yah for only having to do the temps and pulses only 1xweek! Saying prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overall sounds like a nice wedding, and despite the pg talk, at least many people in attendance had similar values, right? Always look at the bright side!

    Yay for no more daily temp-taking! (That was so annoying!)

    ReplyDelete