Monday, November 30, 2009

Novena to Our Lady of Guadalupe Day 1

I'm going to be saying this novena starting today, November 30 and finishing the day before my surgery, December 8. If you would like to join me and get an email, comment or send me an email at mrsblondies (at) gmail (dot) com.

Immaculate and Perpetual Virgin of Guadalupe, you appeared on Mount Tepeyac to reconcile mankind to God. Plead and intercede with you Son Jesus today, that a bond of Holy Love is formed between all humanity and God.

You left your image on the cloak of Juan Diego, using a humble vessel to bring your Grace into the world. Imprint on our hearts the virtue of humanity, dear Mother, and use us to bring others to your Son.

Your Image of Guadalupe was a symbolic story to the Aztecs, converting them from paganism to Christianity. Pray for us, dear Mother, that our lives will be symbols of Holy Love, converting those around us.

You proclaimed yourself our Mother and Protectress when you appeared on Mt. Tepeyac. Take us into your Maternal Heart, dear Mother, and protect our faith.

Our Lady of Guadalupe pray for us!

2 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to join you Mrs. Blondie! Send me an e-mail at jellybelly at yahoo dot com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join you! My email is in my profile!

    ReplyDelete