2. We are going to a waterpark in less than a week for a long weekend with some friends and family. It's too bad that I'll still be bleeding/spotting by then, but I'll have to deal with it.
3. I'm working on repainting all the doors in our house and will soon start working on the trim.
4. I'm still waiting for the baby that the family I'll be nannying for is adopting to be born. The BM was supposedly due June 15. I'll start about 3-4 weeks after the baby is born.
5. I hope that PPVI can figure out the crazy bleeding. I had only 10 days out of 30 days last cycle without bleeding. Maybe I could get pregnant if I wasn't bleeding all the time.
6. Yes, I collect turtles. I'll have to go around my house soon and take pictures of the turtle figurines. My parents have given me ones from Australia and Italy so far. If we got a pet, I would want a turtle.
7. I posted yesterday about the IF weekend. I hope to meet some of you lovely ladies.