Wednesday, July 21, 2010

P+4 Frustration

As I was getting ready for my shower this morning, I saw blood.  I was really hoping that the antibiotics would stop it.  If I have to deal with not ever getting pregnant, I will consider that God's will.  However, I cannot and will not deal with an insane amount of my life taken over by bleeding until I reach menopause.  I'm really more angry than sad about it.  I really need Dr. H. to figure out the cause soon.  I did call PPVI and ask for the nurses to call me back.  For a while now, I've thought about the woman with the hemorrhage who just had faith and touched Jesus and she was healed.  I just wish I knew how to do that.

My new nanny job is going well.  The little boy is great and I really like the mom, who I'm helping out this week since she's still home on leave.  I'm actually off today since she's going to visit some friends, so I'm going to try to get some things done around the house and do errands.

15 comments:

  1. I thought of this scripture too when reading your history. PRAYERS going up RIGHT NOW FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I really hope the bleeding goes away. And that PPVI gets back to you asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that the bleeding stops! I'm happy to hear that the nanny job is going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...I'm sorry. I wish so much you could kick this bleeding already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your job sounds wonderful and I am glad it is going well.
    I hope and pray that ppvi will figure this out asap!
    Also praying it was just a spot of implantation bleeding and nothing more-one can hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so frustrated for you. I hope your dr. gets back with you soon with a game plan. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying for your bleeding to stop :\

    ReplyDelete
  8. UGH! No! I am so sorry this is still happening. I hope they will give you some answers soon....

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a powerful testimony to faith that you would bring up that scripture verse! That is some great stuff. I too hope that you are healed and will not have to live like this for much longer. Prayers a coming my friend, prayers a coming. We have our holy hour tonight, so I will say some extra prayers for you there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad your nanny job is going well but I'm so sorry for the all the bleeding. How frustrating. Go away, bleeding! We don't like you and we don't want you around!! Hopefully Dr. H. can figure this out and get it to STOP! I will say extra prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will be praying for Dr. H, that the Lord inspire him with the knowledge he needs to help you conquer this battle. I will also be praying for you.

    "The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read somewhere (when I was just a wee ingenue in college with none of these diagnoses) that the woman was interpreted as having endometriosis - how else can you hemorrhage continually for 12 years and not die, you know? So I think claiming her is sanctioned by the Church fathers :).

    Anyway, I hope you get to the bottom of this stat. I totally sympathize with your position - pregnancy seems out of reach, but HEALTH seems like a fair expectation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always related to that Scripture.

    I know your pain about the bleeding. This is the first time I haven't had it. It is so dang disheartening to see it over and over.

    I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sorry that you're still dealing with this darned bleeding!!!! I'm praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sorry that you are continuing to struggle with this. How frustrating - praying that your doctors find a solution soon.
    So glad to hear the job is going well.

    ReplyDelete