Monday, December 8, 2008

12/13 DPO

I'm nearing the end of my LP.  I'm in the phase where I'm constantly checking for spotting or bleeding, and I'm off work so I'm less distracted from it.  The good news is that there's no spotting yet.  I've never had an LP longer than 12 days except on progesterone, so the next cycle should be here by the end of the day tomorrow.

Since I didn't ovulate until CD 35 or 36, I'm actually at the longest cycle length I've had since TTC (today is CD 48).

I was going to go to the 9:45 Mass today, but my husband is still sick and therefore snorning.  It isn't very loud, but when I wake up in the night I can't get back to sleep.  I'm very lucky that he only snores when he's sick; it would be really hard for me if he snored normally.  So the point of that was that I slept in until about 9:30, so I'll have to go to 6pm Mass.


1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to join me in my novena!!! I am on Day 3 and I am loving it. I just have to have persistence to make it to the end!

    ReplyDelete