Monday, December 1, 2008

Sick again, and some things I want to share

I'm sick again, and the kids I nanny for are sick too.  Over the weekend, the low level cold/allergies thing that I've have off and on for a month or more has come back stronger.  I feel congested, I wake up in the the middle of the night, and I've been getting a bit of a fever.  D hasn't been feeling well at night either, and he has been snoring (not for a normal person, but enough that it bothers me when he gets to sleep first...as almost always happens).  My stomach feels a bit messed up too.  I'm ready to feel better.

I talked about my friend David last week, so I though I'd share some other Catholic/Christian music that I like.  Here are some of my favorite songs:
  • Be Thou My Vision (which is on David's CD)
  • The End and the Beginning (Matt Maher is wonderful)
  • Love Has Come (another Matt Maher song)
  • Forever
  • My Glorious
  • Salvation
  • Days of Elijah
  • All Creatures of Our God and King
  • How Great is Our God
Also, I want to share that you can get the daily Mass reading for the previous week and the rest of the month in iTunes.  The information is available on the US Conference of Catholic Bishops website http://www.usccb.org/nab/nabpodcast.shtml.

It's actually kind of interesting that today's Gospel is about healing, since I'm sick and also I'm waiting for answers and healing from PPVI.  I need to remember to pray for heal for myself and for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment