Friday, December 19, 2008

Dating Anniversary and Deep Thoughts

As of today, D and I have been together for 4 years.  Before I started dating D, the longest that I'd ever dated someone was less than 4 months.  Sometimes I still worry that he'll chance his mind, that he'll decide this was a mistake.  I know that this isn't a good way to feel, and I know that he loves me, but I still have a crazy paranoia.  Ever since moving back from England right before first grade, I've always felt a bit precarious in my friendships.  Partly the problem is that so many of my friends have always come through another friend, so if something happens to that relationship then all the other go away too.  Since all my siblings are brothers and they are all younger, they were always the ones who were together.  I was separate.  

Ok, enough with my craziness, I'm on CD 11.  I've had 10C once or twice a day for the last three days or so.  I had some spotting/bleeding on Wednesday and yesterday (probably since I wrote that I wasn't bleeding anymore).  I've finished up my antibiotic and antihistimine/decongestant as of this morning.

D and I had some miscommunicate about what days he has off, so we may not be going home until the weekend after Christmas.  It depends on if he gets approved to take the day after Christmas off.   

No comments:

Post a Comment