Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Meds, but not for TTC

I've stopped bleeding for the moment.  For me, CD 9 without bleeding isn't too bad.  I went to the my GP last Friday, since I hadn't been able to get over the cold/allergies/congestion/whatever.  I'm taking 6 days of oral cortiosteriods, and 7 days of antibiotics and antihistamine/decongesytants.  I'm feeling mostly better.  

As of today, all my Christmas cards have been sent.  The tree is up and the ornaments are on.  I've still got some shopping left to do for our families.  We are going to be able to spend Christmas Eve through the follow Sunday with both families.  Only one of my brothers will be in town, but both of D's sisters will be there at some point.  

There's not too much else going on right now, but I'll try to update again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you kick that cold out this time with the meds. Enjoy your holidays with the family and most of all enjoy your Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete