Saturday, May 15, 2010

Need some job prayers again

I need to find a new job.  The family I was nannying for was offered free child care and financially had to decide to go with that.  I'm working through May 26.  I need lots of prayers to find something very soon.

My u/s results didn't get fax from my local ob/gyn until yesterday (Friday) at about 4:45, so I haven't heard from Dr. H yet.  I did have some wonderful 10KL last night, but we haven't had used any days of fertility yet. Hopefully we can find some time today.  Maybe it's just a mature follicle not a cyst.

14 comments:

  1. Oh crud! That really stinks! Will definitely pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that the Lord provides you with another job opportunity!

    Hoping you get good news when you hear from dr h.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I will certainly pray. I hate that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your new job search!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! I am praying for you and for the job situation. God is in control and I beleive something will come along for you!!!

    I hope it is just a mature follicle and not a cyst. Praying for this too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope a job comes up soon!!!

    Would love for it to be a folly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers heading your way for a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been praying too. Any luck yet?

    ReplyDelete