Monday, September 8, 2008

Starting Creighton Model charting

I got my packet to start Creighton Model charting. Since I'm use to charting with sympto-thermal NFP, it seems like it should be pretty easy to learn. The one thing that I'm concerned about is that we are supposed to abstain for a complete cycle to have confidence in correctly charting CM. I contacted my instructor to see if we can get clearance to go ahead for the cycle and just doing the seminal fluid instructions, since I'm pretty confident in my ability to chart CM. I'm not planning on ditching my thermometer right now; I want my BBT as a backup.

I went to church on Sunday, 9:30 mass, but D didn't go with me. It was easier to go then as compared to if I waited until a later mass, where I get distracted by the day's events. I got up specifically to go to mass, so it made it easier.

I'm on CD 17, waiting to o. I have a bit of a headache and earache right now, which I'm pretty sure is allergies. I especially don't like feeling icky pre-o or in the LP since I don't feel comfortable take sudafed or anything for congestion then.

1 comment:

  1. This Creighton model seems interesting. Isn't he the one who claims infertility after only 6 months with no success?
    I think I will have to research this more.
    Oh, and by the way, you're it! I'm tagging you!

    ReplyDelete