Friday, September 5, 2008

Back to Work

I finally went back to work after Gustav; the last of the people for which I nanny's relatives left today. I was nice to have a break and I was able to get D's Christmas present, which I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get. S, the little girl, has had a couple of bad days at school; she's forgotten how to listen it seems.

I got ordered the Introductory Packet for the Creighton Model, and my long-distance teacher called me this morning. I hope to begin charting before I o because otherwise all I might have is a chart full of bleeding. The packet went out in today's mail so I hope it might be here by Monday or Tuesday.

I'm currently on CD 14, just waiting to o. I have EWCM and I don't know whether to count last cycle as o on CD 16 or CD 26 so I'll have to see if I o soon or if it's normal CD 21. I'm planning to do an OPK and see if I'm surging yet. I don't usually get a positive until the day of o, but I'm going to go ahead and test anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment