Saturday, April 5, 2008

Waiting to test

I'm 11 DPO and I'm waiting to test until at least tomorrow. I'm trying to hold until Monday (13 DPO). Since I'm on progesterone, I can't just wait for FP to show up. My normal LP when not on Clomid and progesterone is 11 days (which is part of reason that I'm on progesterone), so testing at 12 DPO is not completely crazy (right?). I'm trying not to get my hopes up, since there is no reason to believe that an follie that was 15 mm on CD13 on clomid and the egg wasn't release until CD28 (15 days later) would be any good. This is the 7th cycle and I haven't had any luck yet, so why would it work now? Also, I figure that since it's just a couple of days after D's birthday, I'm unlikely to be pregnant, since that would be a nice late birthday present. I've had a gift ready to tell him for the past 9 months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment