Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kind of bored

I don't like being home by myself at night. I'm getting a little lonely and bored since D's not here. I have only talked to him for maybe a total of 15 minutes since he left (he's not in a very talkative mood...not super unusual).

I have my follie check u/s tomorrow, so hopefully I will have some nice big follies almost ready to go (but not before Friday). I'm really hoping that D will get home before midnight on Friday, but it's not too likely. I'm going to do my OPKs starting Thursday (CD 14), since obviously having intercourse before Friday is not an option (we did it Sunday, but that probably won't be close enough if I manage to o tomorrow or Thursday). I'm hoping I won't o before Saturday since D will get home late and probably not be in the mood (though of course I'm still going to try to get him to do it). I'm hoping to get an OPK+ on Friday or Saturday, but it's possible that I'll have my usual late o around CD 21 (the only good thing about that would be that hopefully our timing would be decent). I don't feel like o is impending but I hope it happens this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment