Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Waiting for Monday

I should have confirmation if I ovulated on Monday, since my period should arrive on Sunday or Monday if I ovulated when I think I did.  If my period doesn't come, it could be late ovulation, an annovulatory cycle or I could be pregnant.  I'm not testing until at least Tuesday or Wednesday if my period hasn't shown up.  If it's late ovulation, I better ovulate some time soon since I'm already on CD 29 (haha...we know our body will do what we want, right?).   I also have to wait until Monday to get my records from my dr, since she won't be in the office to sign off on the release before then.  If I can get the records and my period has come by then, I should be sending my letter to Dr. Hilgers on Monday.

It's been a long week, since I've had to wake up at 5:15 or 5:30 every day so far instead of my usual 6:00.  I also have shoulder and lower back pain right now.

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving.  We are going to be going home and spending it with both sets of parents.  Since they only live a couple miles apart, we can do early dinner with my parents and late with D's parents.  D will be on a business trip from Sunday to Wednesday, but he'll be meeting me in Houston on Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment