Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weird ovary-area pain, and my cousin's baby

Today is CD 26.  I've had weird fullness/pain (but not really painful) in the area near my ovaries off and on for a week or two (so before and after o by 5 or more days). It' mainly on the right now but I'm pretty sure that it was on the left some too.  It's reminds me of how my ovaries felt on clomid, but I'm not on anything other than my B6.  It's weird and slightly uncomfortable.  

Other than that, I'm having mostly 6C or 4 but I keep having a 10 C observation during the day.  I really feel strongly that my peak was CD 21, this doesn't seem like really peak mucus and my temperature matches up.  I'm going to be sending my chart to Dr. Hilgers in about a week so I would like some advice on how mark my peak day.

My cousin on my mom's side had her baby yesterday.  This is the unmarried 19-year old.  The baby seems to be doing well.  One of my cousin's wives (this is on my dad's side) is due in the next few weeks too.

I'm not feeling like this cycle has much likelihood of working.  I've had congestion and other sinus and throat ickiness for a while now.  I had the extra long brown spotting/bleeding.  I've had the high temps before o and the weird bouts of 10 C after.  I'll be sending in my chart at the end of this cycle.  I just don't see it happening.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same pain and it lasts a while, like yours. I mentioned it to my doctor, but he didn't seem concerned. He gave me a slip to get an ultrasound if it ever gets worse, but I think that was more to humor me. I would think that as long as it is around ovulation time, it's fine. I'll be interested to know, though, if you find out anything more about it!

    ReplyDelete