- Look at skirt that my mother bought so I can make jewelry to match- check
- Buy beads to match Mom's skirt, to make a Christmas necklace for her and to finish Grandma's earrings-check
- Finish earrings for Grandma so they can be sent- check
- Pick up records from ob-gyn's office to be sent to Dr. Hilgers- check
- Go to post office to send earrings & necklace to Grandma and letter (w/ records) to Dr. Hilgers- check
- Get flu shot- check
- Drop off refill prescription for prenatals- check
Monday, November 24, 2008
What I did on my day off, and It's in the Mail
I had today off since both doctors that I work for were on call this weekend, and the dad ended up having the day off. I actually got a lot done
As you can see from #5, my letter to Dr. Hilgers is in the mail. I'm quite excited about that. Now I wait for the reply, and I have a handy-dandy ticker to tell me how long it's been.
I'm pretty sure that the bleeding that I had wasn't a real period since I'm having very fertile (10K or 10 C/K) since yesterday. Of course D is out of town, so if I'm going to ovulate soon, hopefully my body can wait until at least Wednesday night, when D and I will actually be together. Of course, we'll be staying at his parents' house, but we'll have to make due. I'm trying to decide if I should be counting this as a separate cycle or combine it back with the last. When I sent my chart, I put it on a new line as a separate cycle. However, it really seems like it could be part of the last, since I am on CD 5 with fertile mucus and only spotting (not even close to normal) and I didn't have a clear ovulation the last "cycle".