Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm thankful for

1. D- He is a great husband, and he loves me despite my craziness.
2. Our families- We both have great families who we love to spend time with.
3. Our jobs- We both have stable jobs and are in a stable place financially.
4. Our IRL friends- Even though we don't get to spend much time with our Houston friends, they are still there for us.
5. IF blogger friends- I would not be in a very good place right now without my friends in the computer. They have been support for the times when I didn't have anyone IRL to talk to about IF stress.
6. The Church- One of the great things about Catholicism is that you can go to Mass in different places and hear the same liturgy.
7. God- For all the gifts that he's given me, even though I don't thank him enough.

We are having early dinner with my parents and late dinner with D's parents. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment