Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Feeling disappointed

The sadness of this cycle has been somewhat drawn out since I've been feeling sad since Friday. I feel like we only really got one good shot and now I have to wait for 6 months or more (basically at the end of the year or beginning of next year) before D will do any testing, and we are only 2 months short of a year TTC at this point. I know that it's possible that I could get pregnant before we have to go see an RE, but I feel like there is something wrong. Hopefully the Vitex, EPO, and B6 will help regulate and shorten (or at least balance my cycle), and D's swimmers will be helped (although I don't know that there's anything wrong with them since he hasn't had an SA) by his vitamins.

I should hopefully be getting FP tomorrow, if the pattern from last time is followed. I just want to get it over with and get to o time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment