Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last night was a good night

D and I finally got our bedroom sorted out after living in this house for 2 1/2 months. I've still been in a funk, but the attention he paid to me last night has improved my mood. We were up pretty late last night, but it was definitely worth it.

I only had 5 days of FP and a day of spotting, which is actually really short for me (and makes me very happy). I've been having some vision issues, and I'm wondering if it's clomid s/e (even though my last dose was over a month ago). My temp is also kind of high for before o. I've already got watery CM and it's only CD 9. I don't usually 0 until CD 21 (which falls a week from Tuesday), and the only other time that I had fertile CM this early was last cycle when I triggered and o'd CD 17. Hopefully we can maybe get a o on Saturday/CD 18 (since D will most likely be out of town next week from Monday night until late Friday (CD 13 through 17). Even CD 19 or 20 (next Sunday or Monday) would be an improvement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment