Monday, May 19, 2008

In a funk

I have been in a funk since the BFN a week ago Friday and I just can't seem to get out of it. The fact we aren't going to be moving forward any time soon on going to the RE and getting some medical assistance doesn't help. Plus, I've been sleeping a lot due to the poison ivy. The good news is that I'm not allergic to Vitex or EPO but poison ivy is no fun. I have no confidence right now that I can get pregnant without medical intervention.

D probably has to go out of town next week, and we'll see if the vitex changes my cycle at all. Right now the best time for me to o if D is out of town would be between Sat May 31 (CD 18) and Tues June 3 (CD 21). It wouldn't be great, but at least we'd have a chance. If he's out of town, there's no point in me o'ing before CD 18. I would love to regularly o before CD 21, but this isn't the cycle to start.

D's parents are coming up this weekend. His mom hasn't seen our house yet and his dad hasn't seen it painted yet. We have a busy weekend to get ready, especially dealing with the backyard after the flooding last week. It didn't get in the house, but we did have a couple inches in the garage and it made a mess of the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment