Thursday, May 29, 2008

Postive OPK ?

I got a positive (or at least near positive OPK today). D will be home tomorrow (although we are leaving almost immediately for Houston when he gets home) and hopefully we'll have time to have sex. Hopefully he won't get off work too late, since he has 9 hours of traveling tomorrow. It's 5 hours here, then 4 more to Houston. I'll probably nap until he gets home and then drive from here to Houston.

If the OPK really is positive, this means that I'm going to o around CD 17 or 18 which is great for me, especially since I didn't o last time on clomid until CD 16/17 with trigger. If it does happen, I don't know if it's the clomid still in my system or the Vitex working already.

We'll be staying at his parents' house tomorrow night through Tuesday morning since my youngest brother K graduates high school on Monday night. My other two brothers will be there too. We aren't together as a family much since DF (the oldest of my brother...but younger than me...and he has the same name as my husband) lives in Austin and M/BP (the middle brother) lives in Denver. I haven't seen DF since my grandmother's birthday party in December and M/BP since K's football game we all went to in early November.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of my friends that I haven't seen since late summer or the fall since we'll be in town longer than usual. So far, the plans are on Sunday. It should hopefully be a good and somewhat relaxing weekend, and hopefully we can get in some sex too.

No comments:

Post a Comment