Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ovary pains and Zeus

So I've had some ovary pain the last couple days since o, it was bothering me last night especially. I mentioned it to D and D asked me how Zeus was. I asked him who Zeus is? Zeus, as I now know is our phantom embryo (hopefully soon to be unphantom). D has taken to asking me if I'm pregnant a lot in the last few days. Hopefully Zeus started his (or her) journey through zygotehood to embryohood and has divided and is preparing to hatch and implant soon. I guess we'll know in about 9 or 10 days if he is following directions (always a good trait in a kid). I'm feeling somewhat hopeful, although I haven't talk to my dr. yet to see what the plan will be if I'm not pregnant. I guess I'll worry about that once I have taken a HPT and done a beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment