Saturday, July 5, 2008

Random Bleeding...Round 2 and other stuff

I'll start off with the fun. We went to the July 4th/cousin's birthday, etc. party yesterday. We hung out and had some drinks and talked. It was a good time for the most part. My uncle somehow knew that we have been trying, and we hear a couple of interesting stories. My 19-year-old (unmarried) pregnant cousin was there with the baby's daddy. I don't think that we are supposed to know that she's pregnant, but everyone (except my grandparents) knows. It was frustrating for me, since it will be the first great-grandchild on that side. Also, she has never really hung out with the family even at family gatherings, so I'm not close to her. I had a few times that I got upset with baby/pregnancy talk and had to leave the room.

I should hopefully be o'ing today, so we had intercourse this morning. Afterwards, I was bleeding for no apparent reason, which is always awesome. D will be out of town again this coming week, so if I don't o today (or tomorrow) then it would be best if I didn't until next Saturday. I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, but yesterday's was darker than the day before's. I haven't tested yet today. (The line one was positive, but the digital was negative.)

We are going to see my grandparents this afternoon, and then we are driving home. I'll post either later or tomorrow hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment