Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend

My parents came to visit this weekend. We got wood to make storage in the garage rafter, and the stuff to make in-house attic access. Right now the only way into the attic is a tiny hole in the pantry and you have to move all the shelves out. I'm hoping that D will get that sorted out by the end of August.

He's out of town again this week, but it should be the last week that he's traveling for a while. He should be home next week and then we leave for SIL's wedding and we'll be gone for that work week (plus a couple days).

I'm sad that D's gone again. It doesn't help that I didn't sleep well last night and I have major cramps. I really hope that my body will get back to normal after the Provera, so we'll at least have a chance this cycle. I'm so tired of bleeding. Since the beginning of June I've only had about 10 day were I wasn't bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment